This site is operated by SIVINUM TREE S.C.P.
We are registered at the Agencia Tributaria de Cataluña in Spain under company number J67265447 and with our registered office.
Passeig les mimoses 15,
08392 Sant Andreu de Llavaneres,
This is also our main trading address.
You may contact us at the above mentioned address and through the following means:
Phone number: +34 607 67 22 95
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our VAT number is ES J67265447 The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find here https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We do not intend to participate in dispute settlement proceedings before a dispute resolution body.
Legal Notice and Conditions of Use of the Website
These general terms and conditions of use (hereinafter the “General Conditions of Use”) govern the use of the Website.
Likewise, the user acknowledges and accepts that access to and use of this Website will be subject to the General Conditions of Use in force at the time of accessing it.
The owner of the Website reserves the right to modify these General Conditions of Use at any time, as well as any other general or particular conditions that may be applicable. In any case, we invite you to consult these General Conditions of Use periodically.
The Web Site is conceived as a tool that allows users to access various content, news and corporate information, as well as detailed information about the different products that we sell through our online store.
In particular, the Web Site will allow you to know the products marketed by SIVINUM and you can purchase them through the procedures indicated on the same Web Site and the General Contracting Conditions.
Similarly, the Website is constituted as a communication channel for those customers and / or potential customers who wish to request any information and / or make a suggestion.
3. USE OF THE WEBSITE
The user acknowledges and accepts that access to and use of the Web Site and/or the Services included therein takes place freely and consciously, under his/her exclusive responsibility. The owner of the Website shall in no case be liable for the use that the user may make of the Website or the Services, or for any damages that may result from it.
Specifically, the user must abstain from:
- make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and/or the Services;
- accessing or attempting to access restricted resources on the Website;
- use the Web Site and/or the Services for purposes or effects that are illicit, illegal, contrary to what is established in these General Conditions of Use, in good faith and public order, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or which in any way may damage, render useless or overload the Web Site or impede the normal use or enjoyment of the Web Site;
- cause damage to the Website, or to the systems of our suppliers or third parties;
- introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause damage to the systems of SIVINUM, its suppliers or third parties,
- attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the owner of the Website, third party providers and other users;
- reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless the user has the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
- delete, hide or manipulate the notes on copyright and other identifying data of the owner of the Website or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted into the contents;
- obtain or attempt to obtain the contents by using means or procedures other than those which, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose or which have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are found or, in general, those which are habitually used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage to or disablement of the Web Site and/or the Services.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The user acknowledges and accepts that all intellectual and industrial property rights over the contents and/or any other elements inserted in the Website (including, without limitation, trademarks, logos, trade names, texts, images, graphics, designs, sounds, databases, software, flowcharts, presentation, audio and video) belong to the owner of the Website and/or to third parties.
The user may use, view, print, download and store the contents and/or elements inserted in the Web Site exclusively for personal, private and non-profit use, provided that the origin and/or author thereof is indicated and that, where applicable, the copyright symbol and/or registered trademarks (TM) of their owners appear.
The use of such elements, their reproduction, communication and/or distribution for commercial or lucrative purposes, as well as their modification, alteration or decompilation, is strictly prohibited. Any other use or exploitation of any content and/or other elements inserted in the Web Site other than those expressly provided for herein shall be subject to prior authorization by the owner of the Web Site or the third-party owner of the affected rights.
The Website may include links to third party websites. Such elements are provided for reference purposes only.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
The owner of the Website does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the Website. Consequently, the owner of the Website shall in no case be liable for any damages that may arise from:
- the lack of availability or accessibility to the Web Site;
- interruption in the operation of the Web Site or computer failures, telephone breakdowns, disconnections, delays or blockages caused by deficiencies or overloads in telephone lines, data centers, the Internet system or other electronic systems, produced in the course of its operation; and
- other damages that may be caused by third parties through unauthorized interference beyond the control of the owner of the Website. In order to reduce the risk of introducing viruses into the Website, virus detection programs are used. However, the absence of viruses or other elements in the Web Site introduced by third parties that may produce alterations in the users’ physical or logical systems or in the electronic documents and files stored in their systems cannot be guaranteed. Consequently, the owner of the Website shall in no case be liable for any damages of any kind that may arise from the presence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the physical or logical systems, electronic documents or files of users. The owner of the Website adopts various protection measures to protect the Website against computer attacks by third parties. However, the owner of the Web Site does not guarantee that unauthorized third parties cannot know the pages of the Web Site that the user visits, nor the conditions, characteristics and circumstances in which the user visits the Web Site. Consequently, the owner of the Website shall in no case be liable for any damages that may arise from such unauthorized access.
7. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The user has the option of preventing the generation of cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in your browser, although deactivating them may prevent the proper functioning of the Website.
More information can be found in the Cookies Policy .
9. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION